Thursday, November 6, 2008

San Diego Day 3 Part 1

Today so far has been great. Went to a couple of great classes on why people stay or go to a particular church. very good stuff.

The other one i went to was about visitor follow up. got some great ideas.

The general session was real good to. Lincoln Brewster lead worship. A guy I had never heard of before called J. John spoke. He is a Greek guy who lives in London. He preached a great message on taking personal responsibility in Evangelism. He was also hysterical.

The next class i am going to is on mystery visitors or secret shoppers. tonight we have a comedy show.

the weather is 68 degrees, I am poolside at a cafe waiting on my next class.

2 comments:

Liz said...

Sounds like I would love all of today. I like Lincoln Brewster. And the "mystery shopping" class sounds cool. And a comedy show? Wow! Wish I was there.

No wait....here is good, too. Dang. Why can't I be in 2 places at one time?

Faye M. said...

Sounds like you are bearing up well under difficult circumstances. LOL! I'm glad you got to do this. I think you'll come home refreshed and ready to try out all the new ideas. God is good! Love ya!