Friday, December 5, 2008

Vacation Day 5

Well I finnaly got them. I am the proud owner of 4 brand new Uniroyal Tires Tiger Paw Tires. I figured up and I got over 49K miles off the last set. My truck sure does drive better with these on it.

I went and got Liz a little present for christmas. I went and got my hair did. Got to read some more. I went hunting again. And again I got nothing.

While Liz and I were in the van, I heard the rear brakes GRINDING>>>> Not good. So tomorrow I will be putting brakes on the van. I just love spending money I did not plan on.

Sam and I are going to be in the Christmas parade in Whitehouse tomorrow. Savannah is trying out for all region band all day tomorrow. I am so proud of her.

Today was a good day.

2 comments:

Liz said...

Well I know about it now! LOL And I'm soooo looking forward to using it. :)

Nathan said...

Savannah came and found me after yesterday's service to tell me that she also plays the french horn. I'm glad to see she's excited about being a musician.

How'd all region tryouts go? I remember those days. I hope she did well!