Thursday, December 4, 2008

Vacation Day 4

stupid deer...I will not be mocked. I will get him. I will get him with extreme prejudice.

I had an awesome nap today. Don't tell Liz, but I took a 4 hour nap....i did not get up until 1 pm.

I went twice today and did not see anything. I did get to do some readying of the book "no perfect people allowed." It was written by the pastor from Gateway Church in Austin.

Tomorrow I am buying myself a set of tires. OOOOOOO, how fun is that. I have needed them for a while. I have 4 bald tires on my truck. I got my Christmas bonus so that is my gift to myself. 4 Uniroyal Tires, 50K mile rated!!!!!

The week of Larry continues......

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Sooooo jealous of your marathon nap!

Liz said...

It's ok. I was reading over your shoulder as you typed this. Too late...the word is out about your nap.