Saturday, May 24, 2008

Update # 3

I went to the council meeting the other night. I dressed up and even wore socks. When they got to the part of the meeting where they were going to discuss and act on the nominations they decided to call a special meeting to interview the candidates. Normally this would be no big deal. However the night they called it on I can be there. Savannah is getting an award that night. So I will be watching my nana bear be honored.

I went by and talked to the city manager about this. He said it would be no problem. They have a resume and info sheet on me and that the council can look at that when they are deciding. He understood why I could not be there. I still need to call the man that nominated me and let him know.

So, they will meet Tuesday night and talk it over. Guess we will see what happens.

No comments: