Saturday, January 26, 2008

A Red Neck In The Mall

The mall, the back bone of American Capitalism. The bain of communism. It is also a favorite place for my two daughters. I would prefer to do many things other than go to the mall. Dental work, procto exam, take a beating....are just among the many things that I would rather do.

But for, I have 2 wonderful beautiful daughters. They love to go to the mall and shop and look at stuff and buy it. So I get to go. It is not so bad with them. I concentrate on them enjoying themselves and being happy to hang with dad.

We went to a store called "The Limited Too." This is a place your average self respecting red neck would never go. But for, my 2 little girls. As they frolicked about looking and exploring the wonders that are this haven for young women, by son and I sat on a "pretty chair" and held each other waiting patiently. All the while reading the tags of the clothing hanging too close to the "pretty chair." Did you know that they make "Cami's with built in bra's?" I am barely dealing with the fact that I have little girls who are growing up, now I am eye level in the "pretty chair" with my son begging to take him to a "guy store" looking at cami's.....????? I don't even know what a cami is.

Finally the girls were bored and we moved on. Just in time for me to avoid the anxiety attack that was coming on.......

5 comments:

Liz said...

Sweetie, we'll talk. I can explain a cami. And the built-in bra. :)

Lisa said...

LOL, how sweet of you to hang out at the Limited Too with your little ones. You're such a good daddy! :)

L.G. Reeves said...

I am not sure I want to know what a Cami is. Certainly not it if it has to have one of those built in things......

Living the G life! said...

This had me cracked up!!! Cami's are great for layering,to wear alone with acceseries, or to just lounge in matched with your fave pj bottoms. a gal can never have too many cami's and I must hear about your next girly outing cause this last one was histarical!! :) oh and this is Mandy, not Jason...it may say Jason on the post. Oh crap I should have not said aything cause it would have looked really funny if it said it was from Jason.

L.G. Reeves said...

Yes Mandy or Jason who ever you say you are....I was getting worried about Jason lounging in one of those things and wearing your fave pj's......dont scare a brother like that ok?