Friday, January 25, 2008

House Husband

Today is Friday. My day off!!! I get to play house husband and run errands for the family. I really enjoy it. I am off to the orthodontist with Savannah our 11 year old first. Then it is off to get the dry cleaning, have the car serviced, do some banking and tax stuff.

It is good therapy for me to do this sort of stuff. Nothing deep, nothing spiritual, just normal husband stuff. Liz usually leaves me a honey do list and lets me sleep late. She is so cool. I could not have dreamed up a better wife than what I have.

More Later.....

2 comments:

m.d. mcmullin said...

Welcome to the blogosphere!

I feel privileged to be one of your first links.

Liz said...

Over on my blog, I brag about you all the time too. Have I told ya lately that I love you? (have I told you there's no one else above you? You ease my heart with gladness, take away all my sadness........oh wait, that's a song.)

Love you baby!