Thursday, July 24, 2008

Warts

I have these 2 big nasty warts on the top of my foot. I have been ignoring them because, well, no one saw them. Liz put some stuff on it and it burned and hurt and I made her take it off. So I just continued with the warts. Well they got so big that now it hurts to wear shoes. My boots rub on them.

So, Liz and this acid poison stuff she has came back. Oh my goodness, this crud BURNS. Well after two days of it I looked at my foot and i have this giant chemical burn on my foot. I think she is trying to kill me or is punishing me because our home computer is sick. So I have put an end to the hemlock acid on my foot. I mean this crap is eating a hole in my foot.

I guess I have to go to the doc and get her to cut them off. I could just do it with my pocket knife.....

3 comments:

Liz said...

Ok, first of all...it was Compound W. Regular old stuff that any person could buy at Walmart. (just in case anyone questioned what sort of weird chemical I was applying to my sweet hubby's foot)

I love you baby...warty foot & all. Maybe there is some sort of sermon you could make out of this?

ha ha!

Unknown said...

ummmm..thanks for the story Larry..I just threw up in my mouth a lil bit!

Liz said...

I believe that is called a "baby barf", Tony. Don't you watch the Suite Life of Zack & Cody? ha ha!