Saturday, July 26, 2008

The Batman and Warts

Well I was able to slip away and see it this afternoon. AWESOME!!!!!! That is all I can say.

I did miss 3 minutes and 20 seconds of it at about the second hour. I went to the little pastors room twice before the movie started. I could not hold it any longer. I sprinted in there and did just enough to hold me until after the movie.

It was a dark movie. Not quite the Jack Nicholas of the one from 20 years ago. (man that is weird to say).

Anyway about the warts on my foot. On of them had this little flappy thing. Liz said hey let me look at that. Well then she started to pull on it. It was however attached. Not it is bleeding. So I had to grab a hold of it and yank out a hunk of meat out of my foot. Blood shoots everywhere. Liz fainted in the floor. I had to pour salt on it to get it to quit long enough to build a fire, heat my knife and cauterize the wound. I then coated it in chewed bark and wrapped a dirty pare of underwear around it. I should live.

Liz may never recover from the shock of it all.......

6 comments:

Liz said...

I'm not even sure how to comment to this.

But I noticed that you didn't tell about how you donned 3D glasses to watch the Hannah Montana/Miley Cyrus concert with us tonight.

L.G. Reeves said...

Why do you have to bring that up? :-)

Liz said...

Cuz you're the awesomest daddy ever...and wearing 3D Hannah Montana glasses makes you COOL!

Liz said...

Not to mention ya looked pretty hot in the paper 3D glasses. :)

Nathan said...

don't want to interrupt the gooey love fest here, but Sunni and I saw The Dark Knight last night. It lived up to the hype. Sunni said it was good, though darker than her normal movie interest. I don't know that there's anything new I can add to the reviews except to say it was great and I was able to see the whole movie. No wussing out for a potty break here.

Liz said...

And to think...I was editting my comments so as to not make it too 'gooey' for others to read. ha!