Sunday, June 22, 2008

Romania Bound

Well we have our first meeting for our mission trip to Romania in the fall today. We will be doing medical stuff. WOO HOO. I have never been to Europe or anything like that. I have been to Australia and New Zealand and Mexico.

i will post more updates as they become available.

I need to invest in an ipod/mp3 thingy for some tunes and stuff that I can down load so I don't have to carry 50 Cd's. Those things are pretty cool. Of course someone will have to show me how to use it. I am not what you call smart in the area of the techno stuff.

I guess we can all learn new things.

2 comments:

Liz said...

Baby boy...you are smart in so many ways. I'm sure if we can pull of finding you an mp3 player, we'll figure out how to use it.

Of course, you still haven't figured out how to kiss me goodnight from Romania. :( I sure will miss you while you're gone.

Nathan said...

Hey Bullet, we're excited you're coming with us. This will be a great trip!