Monday, March 23, 2009

Waiting

I don't do well at this. I know patience is a fruit of the spirit. It is something I have had to always work on. If I have some thing to do, I do it. Maybe I am just OCD. I like to be busy, knowing what is expected and then do it. But sitting around waiting on someone else and not knowing what the outcome will be, well honestly it drives me nuts.

ARGH!!!!!!! God help me to not go nuts. Help me to display the fruit of the spirit. Real fruit that has taken time to grow and is plucked in the proper season.

BTW - the doves sang me to sleep last night. (Zephahiah 3:16-20)

1 comment:

Faye M. said...

I think the best picture of faith in the Bible is Abraham when God told him to pack up his things and family and go to a land that He would show him. So Abraham packed and sat in the car(well, maybe not in the car) and waited for God to tell him whether to turn right or left. I think you are sitting in the car right now, waiting. And this part is hard. But then there is Jeremiah 29:11. Just trust the plan. I love you, but He loves you more.