Friday, September 26, 2008

Peter Paul and Mary

Well my bags are packed, I am ready to go. I am standing here (well sitting really) close to the door. Already I am so lonesome (well nervous really) I could cry. The dawn woke up several hours ago, Liz is running around getting dressed (wink wink). There is no taxi in Casa Blanca to blow a horn cuz if they did, they would get a .357 through the engine block.

So kiss me and smile for me (unless you are some dude, then a head nod, high 5 or other mail greeting will work) tell me that you will pray for me, hold me like you will never let me go.

EVERY BODY!!!

I'm leaving on a jet plane, I will be back on October 4rth. Oh facebook, I hate to go.......

I will try and check in from time to time.

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Bye!!! I hope your mission trip goes well and will pray for your safety and that you won't be too lonely!!!

Liz said...

My dear, you have the song writing skills of all the great singers of our time. I'm so proud. :)

I love you. Be careful & come home quickly. I miss ya already.