Thursday, September 18, 2008

Hey buddy, can you spare 4 tires?

Along with the cost of our lovable fluff ball (King), I need tires. I have about driven mine down to nothing. When I used to drive a small truck, I could buy 4 tires for like 200 bucks. Now that I have an SUV after wrecking my last truck, tires are like 600 bucks. Incidentally, the wreck was not my fault.

I love my Extera, but why does Nissan have to put some weird size tire that no body stocks and you have to order them on it? I swear I want to meet the designer of some of the parts and just pray for him.....you know lay hands on him?

I hate having stuff snow ball. You try and get ahead and you have 15 things waiting in the wings to just nail you. On top of that Liz's van needs to be aligned. You know, its just money.

I know I am blessed. I know that God has always taken care of us. God has been so faithful. I know all the right verses.

So God, I love you. Thank you for blessing me. I trust you.

1 comment:

Liz said...

Ok, so if ya know all the verses, I won't write them here. Just know that I love you & I'm trusting God, too. We'll be fine. We always have been.