Saturday, August 9, 2008

Hot Date

My and my baby daughter Sarah went on a date this afternoon. She and I went to see Space Chimps. I have been trying to make a point to do things with each of my children alone. They do so much as a group. I try to from time to time, take just one of them and do a special thing. Today for Sarah and I we went to the movies. We got popcorn, nachos and cokes and kicked back and watched the movie. We had a blast. We laughed, we slurped, munched and just hung out me and her. She is an awesome kid.

2 comments:

m.d. mcmullin said...

I am considering taking Samuel to see Space Chimps.

On another note, I was watching Olympics gymnastics today and thought of you when I saw the pommel horse. I'm not sure if you remember why it made me think of you.

Liz said...

Sniff, sniff...Sarah had a good time on her date with Daddy. Did you notice that she got dressed up just for you? :) Thank you for being such a wonderful daddy.